Field Visit #5
Time: November 13 at 2:10 pm
Temperature: 35° F
Weather: Snowing
Day Length: 9 hours, 49 minutes (7:33am-5:22 pm)
Observations:
The most obvious observation was that there was snow on the ground but I also noticed that well I was wandering around I heard no animals, birds or insects. I noticed that the snow was very wet and starting to melt and I think that had to do with the temperature only being a little below freezing.
Changes:
It looked like just about everything had died at this point, accept there was one little area of green where things seemed to be unaffected by the weather.
Pictures
Panorama of my area
only green area
Sketches
I did sketches of three plants that I saw that still looked a little bit alive
Any tracks you're noticing in the snow?
ReplyDeleteYou have a day length issue. Come see me if you can't figure it out.
ReplyDelete